- https://www.dotrx.in or dotrx website, App, Pharmacy are owned and operated by Zynasty Commercium Pvt Ltd a company incorporated under Companies Act having it’s registered office in New Delhi, India.
- DOTRX is a unit of Zynasty Commercium Pvt Ltd and is the registered trademark of licensed pharmacy.
- In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronically generated/ record document and upon being generated by a computer system, it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name https://www.dotrx.in/ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) and the Mobile Application DOTRX-We Deliver Healthcare (hereinafter referred to as ‘App’) bearing the registered address at Ground Floor, 44, H-4-5, Pitampura, North West Delhi, Delhi (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’).
- For the purpose of these Terms of Service, wherever the context so requires the term ‘You’/ ‘User’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has downloaded and installed this Mobile Application (hereinafter referred to as ‘App’) and provided Registration Data while registering on the App or by simply visiting the Website by entering the domain name in any internet browser. Any services provided by the Website/App which do not require registration do not absolve you of the contractual relationship established by this Agreement.
- Wherever the context requires, the term ‘Doctor/registered medical practitioners’ shall mean any person permitted to practice medicine by the MCI (Medical Council of India) or any regional council for registration of Doctor/registered medical practitioners duly authorized by the government who will be verified and authenticated by us.
- Wherever the context requires, the term ‘Laboratory/lab./registered or government approved lab. shall mean any person or company permitted to run Diagnostic centre .
- By downloading and installing this App, you are bound by these Terms of Service and any other binding document as decided by the Company. You are requested to read them carefully before accepting the same and moving forward to using the App/Website.
- By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.dotrx.in, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website/App, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this App/Website.
A. Registering on website/App:-
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with this Account maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. Netmeds.com will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your dotrx account, you shall immediately notify dotrx.in.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at dotrx.in/app so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- By creating this account you agree to receive transactional and/or promotional communications from us via email, telephone, SMS and chat. If you, at any time, wish to discontinue receiving communications from us, you agree to notify us by email.
B. SECURITY POLICY:
All your transactions are secure when you place an order online at https://dotrx.in. Your personal information is encrypted by using 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
C. PRICE AND PAYMENT:
- The installation and use of this Website/App is free of cost and this includes only the usage of certain services of the Website/App.
- However, in the event, you use the App/Website to purchase or book the medicine and you avail the facility of pre-payment or advance payment or COD system you are bound to pay the amount due either through payment gateway or to the delivery person at the time the time of the receipt of the product/medicine.
- Further, in the event, you use the App/Website to choose a Doctor/registered medical practitioners you shall be required to pay for the consultation or booking amount. In case of video or phone consult, you shall be required to pay for the consultation prior and in the case of clinic consult, the patient shall pay the Doctor/registered medical practitioners after the consultation.
- Further, in the event, you use the App/Website to book an ambulance booking or to avail the facility of a health worker, you shall be required to pay for the required services.
- Further, in the event, you use the App/Website to book a health; you shall be required to pay for the required services using this payment portal or COD facility after availing the service.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the App/Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
- All payments made against the services on the App by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. The Website/App will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website/App.
- All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes.
- We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website/App is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- We may additionally add the delivery charge as applicable time to time and the user/customer is bound to pay these charges if willing to avail our services. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
- You can make the payment via any one of the following methods of payment: Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Cash on Delivery. Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking Payments are processed through our online payment service partners.
D. USE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE/APP:
- The information on our Website/App is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice from qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition. The information available is indicative only and DOTRX.IN is not responsible for any accuracy of information of any product/medicine. User must consult the expert before relying on the product information. Do not take self medication without consultation of any specialized doctor.
- We do not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website/App Content, or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and us.
F. APP/WEBSITE AVAILABILITY:-
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the www.dotrx.in website/App, 24 hours in all 365 days per year. However, the Website/App may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. www.dotrx.in does not warrant uninterrupted access to this Website/App or any linked website/App. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website/App.
G. . USER CONTENT:-
Those posting any form of User content on the Website/App must verify the truthfulness and authenticity of the particulars of the content, including the time, place and nature. Before allowing such content to be posted on the Website/App, we have the right and authority to verify the accuracy of such particulars related to the content with the respective sources provided by the user posting such content, if we feel that there is a need to check such accuracy. We have the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, we can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
In case any content is considered to be unlawful or against the law within any jurisdiction in which our Website/App can be seen and accessed, it shall be removed forthwith by us on being intimated by the authorities of the respective jurisdiction that such content is deemed unlawful. We cannot be held liable or questioned for the same.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under other agreements, contracts and policies followed by us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of the respective contracts, agreements and/or policies.
I. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION:-
The content on the Website/App which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is Our content (hereinafter referred to as ‘Content’). The Website/App may contain links to/ content of third party websites that are not associated with us. We have no control over any third party user generated content as we are merely an intermediary for the purposes of that content. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the Third Party shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and we shall not be liable. You may send an email to report any such content.
Other than that when expressly allowed, any use of our Content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent is not allowed.
J. USER OBLIGATIONS:-
- You are a restricted user of this Website/App.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website/App. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website/App is not permitted. You shall not, nor allow third parties on your behalf to (i) make and distribute copies of the Website/App (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Website/App; or (iii) create derivative works of the Website/App of any kind whatsoever.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the App and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website/App. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the App or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website/App, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/App. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website/App or Services, you may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website/App. Further, you may report such offensive content by sending us an e-mail to our official e-mail address.
- This Website/App by nature allows you to upload information; you undertake to ensure that such material is in accordance with applicable laws. Further, you undertake not to a) Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. b) Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/App or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/App). c) Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. d) Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986. e) Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities. f) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/App or another’s computer. g) Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner. h) Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/App, or any other customer of the Website/App, including any account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website/App or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/App, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website/App.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/App, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/App or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Use the Website/App or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website/App or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website/App contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- While we shall not be held liable or answerable to Users for any such acts on your part, violation of this clause would lead to potential criminal legal action against you, either by other Users of the Website/App or by us.
vi. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website/App) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
vii. We have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Website/App. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE/APP. In no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the App. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
K. CUSTOMER MEMBERSHIP/USAGE/ELIGIBILITY:-
- The membership/usage of the Website/App is restricted to those above 18 years of age, or to such group that can be termed to have attained ‘majority’ under the laws of the respective jurisdictions where this Website/App can be seen and is accessible or to emancipated minors, who possess legal parental or guardian consent, or are in a position so as to be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
- Membership cannot be availed of by those who are deemed Incompetent to Contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 subject to the aforementioned conditions.
- Further, you are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and inaccurate details or the Company has reasonable reasons to believe you have done so, we hold the rights to suspend your account and/or terminate this Agreement without any notice and without being held liable for the same.
- You understand the App downloaded/or the website you use on to your phone or tablet is owned by us and we may automatically upgrade the App/website and these Terms shall apply to the upgrades as well. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement without any notice and suspend the account without assigning any reason.
L. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES:-
We provide link to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card payments, respectively. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such Website link.
M. PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION POLICY:-
- www.dotrx.in is a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
- www.dotrx.in will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
- If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
- If our pharmacists have any questions or concerns about the prescription(s) you hereby authorize them to consult with an external network of doctors about the validity of the prescription.
- The drug information provided in the dotrx.com is for informative purposes only and this Website/App is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website/App.
- www.dotrx.in requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from www.dotrx.in
- www.dotrx.in is a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.
N. . DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES:-
- All information, Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website/App are provided by Netmeds.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website/App is at your sole risk.
- www.dotrx.in assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- www.dotrx.in exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website/App is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website/App at our sole discretion.
- www.dotrx.in cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website/App content. Netmeds.com does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on its Website/App.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions or Products referred to in the Website/App. www.dotrx.in is not associated with any manufacturer of medicines or other products on the Website/App. We do not warrant that the Website/App, or its content will meet your requirements.
- Please note that while Dotrx has made every effort to accurately display the colours of products on its Website/App, the actual colour you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be the same as the colour of the Products delivered to you.
- www.dotrx.in accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered due to your reliance on the product reviews posted by the Dotrx Users.
- www.dotrx.in reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website/App or any of its content at any time without notice.
P. COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
As per the Terms and Conditions of DotRx, the Website/App grants access to Users/Customers to view the content solely for visiting, ordering, and communicating only. All materials in this Website/App, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, text, logos and page headers, that are part of this Website/App are copyrights and/or other intellectual properties owned by Zynasty Commercium Pvt Ltd.. All other trademarks not owned by DotRx that appear on this Website/App are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by DotRx. You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of DotRx for any purpose, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website/App.
Q. TERMS OF SALE AND DELIVERY:-
As a user/customer if any order placed by you the same can be accepted/ party accepted or rejected by the company and the company has its absolute discretion without any liability to you. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available. We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by us and/or its affiliates. You further confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination. You understand that all Products shall be sold & dispensed by only registered Pharmacist DotRx and/or its affiliates. If you are the patient/parent/authorized person on behalf of the patient, you authorize us to deliver medicines only upon receipt of valid prescription issued by a registered medical practitioner. Upon submission of prescription and booking for purchase of medicines or other products, you hereby authorize us and/or its affiliates to ship the order by Post/courier to your designated location. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to: collecting and using your personal and personal health information as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of your order. “YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES”.
R. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS:-
The User of the Website/App shall comply with all the applicable laws including without limitation to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and the website/App.
S. . DISPUTE RESOLUTION:-
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any failure of the Website/App/ Company to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. The section titles used in this Agreement are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect. In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, you agree the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding limitations on your use of Content, the license(s) you have granted to the Website/App/Company, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate.
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
a) Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed here in below;
b) Arbitration. In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English or Hindi, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city and state of Delhi, India only. The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:-
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website/App and its content will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of New Delhi, India Only.
T. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:-
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE/APP IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
(I) YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
(II) MATERIALS, INFORMATION OBTAINED AND RESULTS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
(III) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE/APP IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES.
The information provided on the website and app is for demonstration purposes only and is not intended for application in life threatening or serious medical situations.
There might be some errors in this website for which the developer, owner or the team connected with the website will not take any responsibility.
By using this website or app you agree to accept all liability arising out due to any error printed or published or caused directly or indirectly by this website, including but not limited to illness, disease, toxicity, adverse effects, death, damage caused to computers, mobiles or electronic devices, loss of electronic data and so on.
Consult a registered medical practitioner for advice about medical drugs and DO NOT self-medicate at any cost.