SBL Calcarea Arsenicosa is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in treating affections of heart and head. It is useful in treating female related disorders such as Leucorrhea. Urinary disorders and palpitations in the heart can also be relieved by its use. Inflammation and diseases related to pancreas can also be effectively treated by its use.
Calcarea Arsenicosa (Arsenite of Lime)
- Helps in treating violent headache and vertigo
- Useful in relieving distension in abdomen
- Useful in curing inflammation of liver and spleen with frequent eructations
- Helps in reducing soreness in kidneys
- Useful in relieving constriction and pain in the chest
- Effective in treating Leucorrhea which is accompanied by the foul smell and blood
- Helps in reducing burning pain in the vagina
Directions For Use
Dosage should be directed by the physician. It can be taken along with allopathic medicines.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Maintain half an hour gap between food,drink and any other medicines and homoeopathic medicine
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking medicine e.g. camphor, garlic, onion, coffee and hing
- Store in a cool and dry place
There are no reviews yet.