Ralson Ralrencol Drop helps in treating the pain and inflammation of kidneys, Pain due to renal calculi, pain in sacral region, burning during and after micturition, haematuria, tenesmus, dysuria, incontinence, bed wetting, albuminuria, turbid urine and cystitis.
- Helps in reducing the continuous presence of blood in urine
- Helps in treating a continual or recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels, caused by a disorder of the rectum or other illness
- Helps in treating the presence of albumin in the urine, typically as a symptom of kidney disease
Directions For UseÂ
Take 12-15 drops in 1/4 cup of water, 3-4 times a day. In acute painful conditions, it may be repeated at 1-2 hours interval.Â
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
There are no reviews yet.