Ralson Kali Phosphoricum Biochemic Tablet is an excellent remedy for individuals who are constantly exhausted mentally and physically. One of the greatest nerve remedies for those with lack of nerve power and people suffering from numbness in limbs, or in hands and finger tips and legs are well treated with kali phosphorica. Mental inability to work or irritation due to over work, that even slightest work seems a heavy task are symptoms that are cured with the tablet. If you lack stamina, throughout the day and need energy, use Kali Phos as it helps to restore the nervous system after you overworked.
- Reduces paralytic lameness in back and extremities
- Helps to restore the weakness and dullness in children due to improper nutrition
- Relieves constipation with difficulty in passage of stools
- Night terrors in children who suffer from enuresis (bed wetting) and bleeding from the urethra
- Relieves muscle weakness, anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue
- Excellent as a tonic in times of stress to clear tension especially before an exam or presentation
- Increases stamina both physically and mentally
- Helps in starting and increase the blood flow during menses
- Helps in recovering severe skin conditions and irritations
Directions For Use
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.Â For adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. In acute cases a dose every hour or two and in severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
There are no reviews yet.