Dr Willmar Schwabe India Guaiacum Dilution is a homoeopathic medicine which is useful in joints pain and infections of the tonsils. It is useful in acute cases of joint infections and helps manage ailments causing unclean odour from the body. Indicated in contraction of the limbs with stiffness and difficulty moving them.
- Indicated in pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis and helps reduce swelling of the joints
- Useful in infections of the tonsils and helps relieve pains in the head and face extending to the neck
- Useful in the sore throat with weakness of the muscles and helps relieve stitching pains in the throat
- Indicated in respiratory disorders with dry cases of cough and chest pains with shortness of breath
- Highly useful in relieving pains in the shoulder, arms and hands with stiffness causing movement difficulties
Directions for use:
Take 3-5 drops in one teaspoon water, 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
There are no reviews yet.