Bjain Taxus Baccatta Globulesis a homeopathic remedy is used in pustular diseases of the skin and night-sweats. It is also used in gout and chronic rheumatism.
- It is used in the treatment of pustular diseases of the skin and night-sweats
- It is also used in the treatment of gout and chronic rheumatism
- It also used in treating Asthma, Bronchitis, hiccough, for indigestion and Epilepsy, as an aphrodisiac
- Its ingredient paclitaxel is significantly active against Ovarian cancer, Breast cancer, small and non-small cell lung cancer
Directions For Use:
Take Bjain Taxus Baccatta Globules as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication
- Keep out of reach of children
There are no reviews yet.