Bjain Secale Cornutum Globules is a homoeopathic medicine with a wide range of uses. It is indicated in anaemic conditions, the coldness of limbs and numbness. Useful in people with shrivelled skin and is helpful in haemorrhages.
- It reduces the risk of anaemia and is useful in anxiety
- Indicated in headache with discomfort in the throat
- Helps manage ailments causing ravenous appetite and craves more acid
- It is also used to manage unquenchable thirst with nausea, vomiting of blood and burns stomach and abdomen
- Useful in cholera and coldness and cramps all over the body
- It helps in urinary disorders with retention of urine and discharge of black blood from bladder
- It helps in menstrual colic pains and burning pain in the uterus with irregular menses and ailments associated with leucorrhoea
- Indicated in difficulty breathing with the oppression of chest and cramps in diaphragm
Directions for use:
Take 3-5 drops in one teaspoon water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
There are no reviews yet.