Bjain Ricinus Communis Mother Tincture is a homeopathic medicine, used in chronic cases of diarrhoea, gastroenteritis and can be used to increase milk production in lactating women. Highly useful in individuals suffering from anorexia with great thirst and burning pains in the stomach. It can also be used to manage a rapid pulse rate and helps relieve back pains.
- It is commonly used in gastroenteritis, diarrhoea and anorexia
- Helps manage profuse vomiting with a sensation of emptiness in the stomach
- Commonly used in incessant case of diarrhoea with watery stools and stomach cramps
- It can also be used breast milk production in lactating mothers
Directions For Use:
Take 10-15 drops in half cup water, 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
There are no reviews yet.