Bjain Rhus Toxicodendron Dilution also known as rhus tox is a tincture of fresh leaves of poison ivy gathered at sunset just before flowering time is used to make the medicine. Rhus toxicodendron is often used to treat minor joint pain that is better from motion and worse in cold, damp conditions. It is also a remedy commonly used to treat poison ivy rashes.
- Rhus toxicodendron [HPUS]-active Ingredient
- Alcohol-inactive ingredient
- Facilitates help in the condition of anxieties or illogical apprehensions that something bad is going to happen and anxiety aggravated at night time in the bed
- Helps in the treatment of restlessness, tendency to hold feelings back, patients find it difficult to respond to others, fixed ideas and suppressed anger
- Provides relief in the case of pain in the back of the head which is ameliorated by holding the head backwards, pulsating headaches, eruptions upon the scalp
- Helpful in headaches which are worse from wetting the hair, vesicular eruptions upon the scalp, inflammation of the eyes with sticky eye lids, red eyes and lachrymation, painful throbbing in ear at night and swelling of ears
- It facilitates aid in great flatulence, with grumbling, fermentation, and pinching movements in abdomen
- Rhus becomes useful for weakness of tendons and muscular fibers such as always follows sprains
- Useful in the case of moisture with eruptions upon the skin is relieved, muscular stiffness associated with illnesses, stretching which causes cracking in knees
Directions For Use:
Take 3-5 drops of the dilution in 1 teaspoon of water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drink/any other medicines and homeopathic medicine
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking medicine e.g. camphor, garlic, onion, coffee, hing
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Should be protected from direct light
There are no reviews yet.