Bjain Psoralea Corlyfolia Mother Tincture is used for the treatment of Leucoderma. It is also indicated for white discolration of skin, Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Used for the management and treatment of vitiligo
- The formulation also helps to treat skin conditions such as Leucoderma
- Helpful in conditions such as joint pains and bone fractures
- Acts as a remedy for uterine bleeding
Directions For Use:
Take 10-15 drops of mother tincture in half cup of water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, make sure you consult your homeopathic practitioner before use
There are no reviews yet.