Bjain Calcarea Carbonica Trituration Tablet is a homoeopathic medicine with several uses. It is primarily used for infections of the glands, skin and bone-related disorders. Reduces glandular swellings and infections, especially of the thyroid and pituitary glands with rachitic conditions and chronic lung infections. Muscular abscesses, polyps and bony outgrowths can also be treated by its usage.
- Indicated in glandular swelling and skin disorders, lung and bone diseases
- Helps relieve headache with nausea from mental exertion with cold hands and feet with vertigo
- Relieves pain in the ears with throbbing pulsations and hearing troubles from working in the water
- Useful in nasal blockage with soreness and ulcerated tonsils
- It can be used to relieve ailments causing toothache and bleeding gums, especially teething in children
- Indicated in inflammation of the tonsils and submaxillary glands with pain and soreness in swallowing
Directions For Use:
Take 3-4 tablets, 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
There are no reviews yet.