Bjain Baryta Carbonica Dilution is recommended for old people when they suffer from paralysis and is used in multiple sclerosis of the brain and spinal cord. The elderly people have senile dementia, a disorder showing deterioration of mental abilities usually associated with getting old. Stroke and Alzheimer’s disease are the two most common causes of this deterioration.
- Reduces the loss of memory, short attention span, confusion, language difficulties, irritability and impaired judgement
- Best remedy for the tendency of tonsillitis, particularly in scrofulous children
- Reduces the swelling up of the mucous lining with trouble in swallowing and inflammation of tonsils with the formation of pus
- Helps to reduce the enlargement of glands in the neck, or under the jaw and behind the ear
- Helps in digestion, hiccoughs, and eructation, which relieves pressure as of a stone
- Pain and weight immediately after a meal, with epigastric tenderness, is improved
- Manages the talking, awakening frequently and twitching during sleep
Directions For Use:
Take 3-5 drops of Baryta Carbonica in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
There are no reviews yet.