Bjain Azadirachta Indica Dilution is a homeopathic remedy prepared by Neem plant being used for many ailments. It is the most commonly used traditional medicinal plant in India. All parts of this plant are used for medicinal purposes.
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
- Neem exhibits antibacterial activity
- Plays role in scavenging of free radical generation and prevention of diseases
- Promotes a healthy digestive system by protecting the stomach and removing toxins and harmful bacteria
- It is used in many medicinal treatment of skin diseases, hair problems, decreased liver function, toxins in the blood, dental problems, cough, asthma, ulcers, intestinal worms, urinary diseases etc.
- It also shows wound healing effect and neuro-protective effect
Directions for Use:
As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, hing, onion, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicines
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- If pregnant or lactating, please consult the physician before taking medicine
There are no reviews yet.