Adven A-211 Albuminuria Drop is formulated to help in the treatment of Albuminuria which refers to the presence of albumin in the urine, typically as a symptom of kidney disease. Moreover, it facilitates aid in the case of Proteinuria and Chronic Nephritis.
- The formulation assists in reducing pain and burning while urination
- The medicine is useful in the case of Albuminuria which refers to the presence of albumin in the urine, typically as a symptom of kidney disease
- It is beneficial in the case of Proteinuria which refers to the presence of abnormal quantities of protein in the urine, which may indicate damage to the kidneys
- The product is helpful in the treatment of chronic Nephritis which occurs when nephrons, the functional units of the kidneys, become inflamed
Directions For Use:
10-20 Drops with water 1/2 an hour before meals 3-4 times daily or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
There are no reviews yet.